Its privileged location will allow you to walk to attractions such as the Prado Museum, the Royal Palace, etc., an added value compared to other hostels in Madrid.
From Madrid Barajas International Airport
- By Subway: Inside the airport terminal you should take Line 8 (pink) to Nuevos Ministerios station, where you must change to Line 10 (dark blue) until the station Alonso Martinez. There you have to take Line 5 (green) to the Gran Via metro station.
- Metro and Train: You take Line 8 (pink) at the airport to Nuevos Ministerios. In this station you have to make transfer to the RENFE train and head to the train station Sol. At the Sol station you can change to Line 1 (light blue) to the Gran Vía stop or leisurely walk up this mythical street.
- By Taxi: There are stops in front of all the terminals. From any terminal the taxi rate is 30 €, including suitcases. You can request this service at the reception.
From the Atocha train station
- By Subway: In the Atocha train station you can catch Metro Line 1 (light blue) towards Pinar de Chamartin. Five stops later you have to get off at Metro station Gran Vía. Now you just have to walk about 50 meters to the door of our hostel.
From Chamartin railway station
- By Subway: In the very Chamartin Station you have to take the Metro Line 1 (light blue) towards Valdecarros. After twelve stops, you get to Gran Vía, which is 50 meters from our door.
If you come by car:
We have arranged parking near the hostel with big discounts for our customers. Please ask at the reception. Parking Features
Routes and distances from:
Valencia 300 km - Sevilla 450 km - Segovia 120 km